Florence 1250 vertical series mailboxes are designed for use in small, multifamily buildings. They are constructed of durable, heavy-gauge extruded aluminum. Doors and trim are striated to resist scratching. Mailboxes feature a fully-recessed mount, semi-recessed mount, or surface mount option to complement any installation. Designed to meet USPS STD-4B+, the Florence 1250 series has stronger compartment locks and master doors that better resist the more common methods of tampering. These boxes are ideal replacement options to ensure your residents continue to have safe and secure mail delivery options.
- Recessed or Surface Mounted
- Prepared for USPS Installed Master Lock
- 5-pin Cylinder Cam Locks with Two Keys (1,000 Key Changes)
- Name and Number ID Card Holders
- Eight Architectural Powder Coat Finishes
There are no products to list in this category.